Old versionsSee all
An easy to use interface helps users to get everything they want. All the options and features are well defined and arranged in the menu bar to make your work easier. User can change the language preference anytime from the dropdown menu of the main window. All programs written in this editor are ready to execute and users can change the environment variable to compile them directly, if they have a compiler installed on their machines. All written codes can be printed directly from the in-built print feature of this editor. User can also change and set different color scheme for every language.
- Supports all common languages
- Different color schemes for different languages
- Color scheme and environment variables can be set by the user
- Supports user defined commands
- No in-built compiler for languages
- Not all library functions are highlighted with a color scheme